BIGO Gaming Programin BIGO LIVEGamingNews
UPDATE (November 2022): BIGO LIVE North America is sunsetting their paid gaming live stream program (for now). We are unable to recruit gaming-only broadcasters for the time being.
Our general broadcasters can continue to game on stream but game broadcasts will not contribute to their streaming time quota.
We have left the below information for reference purpose only.
Get paid to play
We are looking for passionate, skilled or entertaining gamers playing mobile (iOS, Android) and/or PC games!
Show the world your live stream content
We pride our team in helping content creators from all backgrounds find their footing in the world of live streaming. No matter what content creator platform you have experience with, we can teach you how to live stream and guide you as you grow your own personal brand. With BIGO’s easy-to-use app and PC connector app, there are so many opportunities!
What are the requirements?
- BIGO Live Profile and successfully connect to BIGO Live Streamer
- Tutorial here: https://www.bigo.tv/en/bigo-streamer
- Show their face on-screen during gameplay *Must be Visible on Screen*
- Mock Solo Live Test
- Quality audio, video and connection
- Located in the US or Canada Region
- A minimum of 90 average concurrent viewers and a peak of 300 viewers at some point
- Broadcast at least 30 hours per month at a maximum of 2 hours per day
- A minimum of 30,000 beans per calendar month (5k, 10k and 20k tiers are available for new hosts)
Unsupported Games: Please note that these games are not allowed to be played during the audition and will result in disqualification/rejection.
- Candy Crush
- Pokemon Go
- Subway Surfers
- 8 Ball Pool
- Angry Birds
- Pokemon Unite
- Temple Run
- Super Mario Run
- Fruit Ninja
- Plants Vs. Zombie
- Lucky 21
- Ludo Talent
The pay for accomplishing just the gaming requirements in a calendar month starts at $50 USD with more money to be made from achieving the higher gaming host quotas (up to $40,000 USD). Book a call with us to discuss the all of the separate payment tiers.